Thursday, July 14, 2011

Absent

Yeah, I know, I haven't been around much.  I've had a lot going on and then there was that whole vacation thing.  I don't really have a whole lot of time to write anything today, but I did want to check in and let those of you who aren't my Facebook friend know that I'm still alive...  I'll get back with you probably tomorrow and you can hear all of the weirdness that is my life right now, but today I'm going to sit back and try to enjoy my birthday. 

Between working both jobs and a mediation session between me and dickhead that is....

5 comments:

Noelle Marie said...

:) Happy Birthday! I hope you have a good one

Josie said...

Happy Birthday! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Sit back and enjoy it.

Kellee said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy.

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday! And about damn time you updated us. :-)