Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patty's Day Festitivies Part 1

So yeah, I know, I've been slacking a little bit this week.  I am BUSY, BUSY, BUSY.  I mean, two soccer practices, dealing with Jordan and his demands with Ev, St. Patty's day festivities, and this new boy are consuming a lot of time right now.

Where to start?  Well, nothing super fun happened on Monday or Tuesday night except running kids around, so we'll just fast forward to Wednesday.  The plan?  Mike was picking up Tara and I to go out for a night of St. Patty's day activities.  Woo Hoo!  I'm the 6th toe with those two again......  I had talked to Cameron a couple of times, but since he lives clear on the other side of town and didn't wanna risk a DUI, he was unsure that he was going to come out.  We had tentatively made plans to go out for drinks on Thursday night just in case he decided not to show.

We get to the local watering hole and it's lame.  Like people with families eating dinner lame.  We decide to stick it out for a minute, pondering our other options......  DUI checkpoints all over the city quickly squash our hopes of going up to one of the biggest bashes in town.  The more green beads and drinks we have, the less lame the night gets.
Do you see that?  That big fucking zit on my chin?  WTF?  I have nice skin and doesn't it figure that right about the time I'm gonna see someone I haven't talked to in over a decade, I get a damn zit.  FML....  Anywho, look who showed up looking better than he did when I was 15......
Cameron.... Sorry for the shitty picture, but that's what happens when the other Tara is in charge of the camera.  Shitty pictures with the exception of all the boob pics.  For some reason those are perfectly clear... Go figure....

Anyway, the boys wanna eat at the watering hole while the girls prefer to just have a liquid dinner as usual. We decide to stay a little longer because some people we rarely get to see came out and quite honestly 5 Bacardi Limon and Red Bulls later I really didn't give too much of a crap what was going on.  Eventually Tara's psycho ex showed up and we had to get outta there because he was belligerently drunk and "accidentally" spilled his beer on her.  Alrighty then.  It's only like 10, so we head further down the street to Lucky's.  The local watering hole is an older crowd, this crowd at Lucky's isn't, but they're not sporting Affliction or Ed Hardy, so we're good.  Here's some more random pics of us at Lucky's:
(Ok, well this isn't any of my people but this dude was super annoying)

Can you tell I might like this boy a little?  The funny thing?  He remembers all sorts of stuff from back when we dated and was telling Tara stories.  Even funnier?  He remembers a couple years after we broke up we hooked up at a party just before it got busted and we had to crawl out the window half dressed and run into the woods to avoid the cops.  Oh yeah, good shit right there.....

I'm gonna go to a part 2 on this because Blogger is being stupid and won't put my pics up right.  To Be Continued......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a very tall guy in the first picture-7 foot tall?
You guys are having a great time-very happy looking.

Secretia