Left and right, kinda like cockroaches or something equally heinous.....
Boys.... They won't leave me alone. I'm seriously considering deleting my Facebook account altogether. Well ok, maybe I won't go that far, because there are just toooooo many funny moments on there each day, but DAMN! Leave me alone!
I'm sure they can't help it. I'm spewing out this I NEED SEX vibe right now. I can't help it......
There's not one of them that I can honestly say that I'd be happy dating at this point. Cameron is putting forth the most effort, but 1.) he's working far too much to hold my attention long and 2.) I've already told you guys about the pill thing, which doesn't go over well with me. If he would clean himself up, maybe, but then I'd have to deal with the whole he has three kids thing. We'd make the fucking Brady Bunch if all of the kids got together. And it's not like they're older like mine either, they're like 7, 4 & 3? Something like that. Yuck....
Kyle and I have been talking over IM for the last week or so. Not discussing relationship things or anything, just simply enjoying each others company. What can I say? I'm a sucker for him and I know that the 28 days he's gone are incredibly lonely for him. I'm sure I'll see him around the hood while he's home, but I'm not trying to make anything happen there after that whole blowup last time he was home. I mean, what 20 year old in his right mind would quit a job where he makes $40k a year and only actually has to do work half of that year? I'm not being responsible for that happening.....
Josh, the guy I've been blowing Cameron off for, the one I called "me, only with a penis", is playing a stupid game of cat & mouse with me. Some days he's totally all up in my shit calling and texting and coming over, but then other days, he's downright cold and wants nothing to do with me. I know he's struggling with wanting to be with me and weighing what could be some big consequences if we were together, but damn dude, make up your fucking mind. I'm an awesome chick with lots to offer and literally have dudes lining up to be with me. You're either in or out. I don't have the time or the patience for this "some of the time" shit....
The other two aren't real possibilities. They're both grasping at strings with some major flattery, which is exactly what I need right now, since I'm all emotionally deprived and all. One is from my old crew from back in the day, which is exactly why I don't want anything to do with him. He did provide me with some excellent information yesterday, that hopefully I'll be able to use to put Brandon's dad in jail for the next 30 days. That'll be a WHOLE LOT OF FUN if it pans out. The other one, ehh, totally not my type, but a nice guy that we all hang out with once in awhile.
Still, NOT ONE of these guys meets my criteria from What I Want Wednesday, so my search continues..... Well, I'm not actually searching, just merely weeding through the ones that are marching my way like lemmings these days....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Fun options, though.
Live it up. Jump in and see if you really knew what you wanted, let alone needed.
Let the chaos guide you.
Rock on!
I know first-hand it's not easy to be a man magnet. Ha! You really are my kid! That's just what happens when you're gorgeous, have a killer sense of humor, and are smart on top of it all.
You can't help it, sweetie. It's just something you'll have to live with. Evidently for many, many years.
Damn...I wanna know how to meet guys on facebook. Tell me your secret!
It's weird Em, they're guys I knew back in my previous life for the most part. Some of them have grown up and are doing something with their lives, some of them not. It's interesting to see where everyone has gone. And like the one guy, Cameron and I always had the strongest connection, but because of my racist mother, couldn't really be together. It was nice to find out we still have that connection, even if he does have a drug problem....
Rex, I really was having a good time with all this until the stalker I just wrote about....
Linda, I KNOW, I REALLY AM YOUR CHILD.... :)
Post a Comment