I've never been that girl. Then again, I've never been with a dude that was cheating on me or doing anything stupid like that. If that would have happened at some point I would have just walked away from the relationship. There are tons of fish in the sea baby, no need to stick around with a douchebag.
Remember Sunday night when I got the 3 blocked calls? Well, Monday at work, I got a call from a local number that I didn't recognize. Again, since Nick's phone turned off, I thought it might be him, so I answered. It was Andy's girlfriend asking me if "you've been fucking my boyfriend all weekend". WOW, ok then... This is one classy chick for sure..... Umm, who is your boyfriend? I asked. She told me. I give her an oh yeah, he was at my party Saturday night. We knew each other in high school. She proceeds to scream everything that she could possibly think of at me. I laugh. Then she gives me an "as long as I'm in this house, I'd appreciate it if you would respect that he's with me." Yeah, ok, whatever. Not to mention he's been trying to get her out of the house for weeks now because she's a cough medicine addict. Cough medicine, people. WHO THE HELL is addicted to cough medicine? I'd never heard of that before, but apparently it's more common than you would think..... Basically, she doesn't have a job, got her kids taken away and is an addict. She's freeloading off of him because she can. Because if he says no, she beats the hell out of him. Kind of a reverse domestic violence. The kind that nobody wants to talk about because it's not very manly to be beaten up on a regular basis by a chick. The funny thing? He's not a small dude....
Holy shit. He told me about all this on Saturday and Sunday and it was confirmed by the ex-husband, who apparently used to date her as well and they figured this out when they were talking on Saturday night...... WTF? I just don't get it, much in the way I don't get why women stay with men that beat them. My mom stayed for years and one day snapped.
He stayed so late on Sunday because he didn't want to go home, but then again he was afraid that she would do something to his dogs, which are some special breed hunting dog, so he felt like he had to be there. I don't know, it's a weird situation that I know I need to stay FAAAAAAAAAAAAR away from, but I can't help it.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
sERIOUsly??
seriously.?
wow.
ok, nonetheless, i had a super large time, woman. and thanks for only posting my ass. :D
Man... I had one of those phone calls about a week or so ago... total loons!!!
I hope you got her straightened out!!
~shoes~
Cough medicine? Hahahahaha! I've never heard of that before, either. What a loser.
Seriously Curious, Wtf? I thought I was being rather nice only showing your ass, lol. Super glad you came, it was LOTS of fun!!
Shoes, what's up with the psychos? Must be our magnetic personalities, lol!!
Tina, I know, right? Glad I wasn't the only one who didn't know about the cough med thing....
i guess some guys refuse to hit a girl um bitch that is hitting them because they no better or maybe cause they know they can knock them into next week. Course it would be easy for her to cry abuse than the other way around. Time for him to get her the eff out
hey swing by and get ur award from my blog
Post a Comment