Thursday, June 9, 2011

So.....

I took down my post from the other day.  First of all to those of you who emailed me or commented asking if I'd truly gone off the deep end, I can assure you, I have not.  It's just been a long time coming that I was truly at my best back then and I miss it.  That's all.  I took down the post, because...  well honestly, I don't know why I took it down.  I just did.  I didn't have a change of heart or anything and I haven't gotten that phone call yet, so I guess we'll just cross that bridge when we come to it, because yes, there will be MANY consequences in any decision I make regarding him.

In other news, something else I've gotten a few emails on, Tattoo Guy, who you can read about me meeting here and here.  Of course the shop he works in was the one that was trading memorabilia for tattoos.  I can't say that I ever saw an OSU player in there, but I did see the tattoo that he was doing for one of the players the day after I was in the shop.  It was a pretty sweet one, but I have no idea what player got it or how they paid for it.  That shit was none of my business.  As far as the other things that were going on there, I had no knowledge of any of that, other than that Tattoo Guy liked to smoke pot.  I never saw anything of that kind going on in the place, but it stands to reason that in a subculture like that there are going to be drugs.  Somebody please show me credible evidence otherwise....  Anyway, I haven't had any contact with Tattoo Guy in well over a year, so I have no idea of his involvement with any of it.

What else?  Hmm...  Well, 25 days till vacation, YAY...  Also 21 days until I ship Gavin off to Spain.  Not so YAY.  Mini me leaving the nest to go abroad.  Ugh.  I think I might need to take some of his Prozac for a bit.  It'll be fine, I'm sure, it's just a long way away for a kid who's never really been away from home, let alone with complete strangers.  His passport still isn't here.  That's kind of freaking me out a bit.  Tonight we're going through the list of things he needs to take and seeing what we still need to get, so that should be fun. 


I was totally thinking I had something important to talk about, but 3 hours sleep isn't quite letting my brain work properly, so if I think of it I'll post it tomorrow or something....

P.S. Oh yeah, I'm doing a photo shoot this weekend.  That should be interesting.....

No comments: