So anyways, I get a call this morning from Tara. She wasn't at work this morning because her sister is very sick and probably dying. I had asked her to call me when she heard anything new about her sister's status. We talked about that for quite awhile and all of the sudden she asks me if I'm outside. Well, no, I'm not, but let me go take a smoke break. I go out and am having a smoke in front of work and she says "Look at your car". FUUUCCCKKKKKK. They got me last night! I let my guard down slightly because Kyle is back on his boat and I didn't figure he'd be clever enough to orchestrate a hit from there.. I have underestimated him. Apparently Tara got a text message first thing this morning showing this:

Yeeeahhhh....The soccer mom gets had, courtesy of my next door neighbor, Duane. Apparently him and Kyle planned this before Kyle left. Well, little do they know, I have a whole arsenal of vinyl lettering and Duane's car is about to say something along the lines of "Honk If You Like Dongs" across the front bumper here soon. At least I was courteous and bought one solid magnet. This shit is 23 individual letters that I WILL HAVE to remove before I take my kid to practice tonight. Somebody's definitely gettin it!
That's it for now, I will update with more pics as I continue to torment the hood.

1 comment:
Sorry bout the ribs... but damn, I laughed so hard at the pic that I think *I* cracked one.
Post a Comment