Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Carpet Doesn't Match The Curtains.....

I have absolutely nothing of any importance to say today.  I was looking through the pictures on my iPhone though and realized I forgot to share some gems with all of you...  Lucky you.  Without further ado, I present to you these fine pieces of photography.
 
  
  
I found this fine piece of clothing on the clearance rack at Macy's.  Why the hell was it on the clearance rack, damn it??  EVERYONE NEEDS a sweater/vest/chest of man hair.  I mean, really.  Tara and I couldn't stop laughing. She actually took these pictures while laying on the floor of the dressing room in between fits of laughing and crying at this mess. 
All I'm gonna say about the sweater/vest/chest of man hair is that if it wasn't still $30 ON CLEARANCE I totally would have bought it and rocked it out one night just to see how many people at the bar would feel me up....... Damn designer clothing.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hairier than the man I live with-ha ha.

Secretia

CarmenSinCity said...

ha ha - gotta love it!!!! You look like so much fun to hangout with!

Anonymous said...

oh...my....holy mother of God..
i can NOT belIEve you didn't buy it

Tara said...

Oh Secretia, I hope your man isn't even close to that scary!!!

Carmen, it was awesome. I just wanted to say real quick that I'm glad you're blogging again and getting your stuff together. Perhaps next time I'm in Vegas, we can hang :)

Curious - I'm tempted to go back and see if it's on the 80% off rack..... I would have bought it, but skinny jeans were more important that night....