Monday, June 14, 2010

I Really Did It This Time....

I'm currently typing this with one finger on my left hand.  I realize I still owe you all a couple of party posts from the last couple of weeks, but I managed to break my wrist in two places courtesy of some 3 inch heels, rain and alcohol....  Right now I have a splint & huge wrap clear up past my elbow, so as you can imagine, even the smallest task (hello buttoning pants) is a real pain in the ass.  Once I meet with the Ortho surgeon & get a proper cast on this thing, I'll be back to regular posting, I promise.  Until then, just know that I'm reading all that's going on in your blogs even if I'm not commenting.

Much Love :)
Tara

5 comments:

Kellee said...

Ouch! Hope it heals quickly. We'd make a great pair - gimp wrist and ankle. They need to put hazard warnings on shoes. lol.

Red Shoes said...

there was this totally HOT babe that was in one of my graduate classes a few years ago... I saw her out one night sporting a pair of those 'Fuck-Me-Now' shoes...Damn, she was looking good, but very unstable... the next week at school, she was sporting a cast... poor baby, but I bet she looked hot falling... :oD

Get well!!

~shoes~

Noelle Marie said...

YIKES!
I can hardly walk right when I'm barefoot or have sandals on lol

I hope you feel better and get that fixed up soon!

=)

Anonymous said...

good grief...
;)
feel better soon, chica!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Hope you feel better soon.