Thursday, June 24, 2010

One Year Ago Today

I started blogging.  I also hit 200 posts this week.  Damn, what a rollercoaster year it has been.  I started blogging as an outlet for my thoughts, somewhere to say what I wanted to say without worrying about what everyone in my every day life thought.  One year later, my friends know about the blog, but don't know how to go about finding it.  They just accept the fact that it's another side of me that they aren't a part of, other than as part of the plot in a post.  Eventually they'll know how to get here, but none of them will be surprised at what they read.  They were there to see the accounts of most of what I write about firsthand.  As for some of the more emotional posts, yeah, maybe they'll be surprised, mostly because I'm a private person where emotions are concerned but they know what hurts me.  We steer clear of emotions in my every day life.  They're just not needed for the most part.

As for all of you, I just wanted to say thank you.  Whether it be me reading your blogs and seeing what life is like through your eyes, or you coming here and commenting on what I write, it really has filled somewhat of a void that I have had in my life.  We all have that need for acceptance deep down, and you all most certainly fill that for me.  I have made some incredible friends through this blog and your blogs.  People that had I run across in every day life I probably wouldn't have gotten to know.  I most certainly take a different approach to meeting people these days.  I thank you all for that.

So what's next for me?  I keep on doing what I do, otherwise I might end up in the mental ward.  I hope that you'll keep coming along for the ride and kicking my ass when I need it!


XOXOXOXO
Tara

7 comments:

Red Shoes said...

Hmmm... for some reason, I now have that disco song, 'Roller Coaster' going off in my head... not a great way to be spending my office time this afternoon...

'Rollah Coastah!! Say WHAT!?!?!?!'

~shoes~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

I see Clueless, I'll be joining as a follower shortly :) And I'm gonna have a withered away arm, not a bionic one when the time comes to beat your ass.

Shoes, hopefully you got that damn song out of your head :)

Anonymous said...

mother FUCKER... i canNOT get back into my email or my blog.. seriously.. that's what happens when you do shit when you're drunk...
JFC.. whatever.. i take it as a sign from the HEAVENLY FATHER.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Time flies by fast, doesn't it?

By the way, it's Mejis. I just changed my name because of my stalkers. lol

Tara said...

You're right Mejis, time does fly :) Like the new name!! Stupid stalkers!