Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Half Naked Friday

This one hasn't been published to the Flickr account yet, so consider yourself special if you're a fan of the pics :)

Happy Friday peeps!  Have an awesome weekend!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!
Anony MN

Sammi said...

Wow that is a great picture Tara! Ok my word verification was hussy!

Anonymous said...

Nice, chica!

Christy said...

You look gorgeous!

PorkStar said...

Not to be a pig, but I think I'm going to start reading your posts more often. (Not saying this because of the pic, i swears it : ) )

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Great pic, gorgeous!

(To all who haven't seen her in real life, she's even prettier in person.)

Unknown said...

You are one hot babe ! This is better than all of the ones in the collection !

Hurricane Mikey said...

Spank Bank!

CarmenSinCity said...

Holy crap! I just read your post from the other day when your ex was giving you all the problems and you had to get the police to escort you up to the door so that you could get your son back. Crazy!!! I'm so glad you got him though and I'm hoping that once your ex thinks things through, he'll realize that you are an awesome mom and he shouldn't even be attempting to get full custody. Give me a break! So, did anything interesting happen with that situation over the weekend??

Tara said...

Thanks for all the great comments people :) Love y'all :) I'm going to do some more of them in a couple of weeks, so stay tuned, lol.

Sammi-that's hilarious!!

Carmen-yeah, that whole thing was bullshit. I updated on all of it yesterday and am about to write something else about the whole thing here in a few!