My weekend, yeah it pretty much was as uneventful as I told you it would be. Friday night, we chilled and I watched Kyle get absolutely shitfaced on Jager bombs. It was funny, but in the end, he knew his limit, so there are no blackmail pictures of him praying to the porcelain god. Bummer....
Saturday I went to soccer and we went and saw I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell. It was probably the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. If you need a good laugh and don't mind VERY crude guy humor, go and see it. I thought I was gonna pee my pants a couple of times. You just don't expect what's gonna happen. Also, if you do go and see it, the real Tucker is the best man in the wedding. He does a great job as coming off as a total dork. Umm, what else? Oh yeah, after the movie I got to have my cheeseburger and waffle fries. They did not disappoint!
I made the mistake of planning this whole evening during a home Ohio State game. I hate Ohio State fans. They are all douchebags. Didn't it figure that the only theater showing the movie was in the heart of douchebag land during a home game. What a cluster fuck. I love drunks trying to walk wherever they want in the street. How many points do I get for running some of them over? We made it to the theater without incident..... Lucky for them..... It actually worked out pretty well besides the detour to get to the theater. There was hardly anyone in the movie and by the time we walked over to Champps, the dinner crowd was thinning out. I got to see my beloved Penn State completely fuck up the end of their game while enjoying the best cheeseburger ever.
Sunday, well, there was the birthday party. Everyone was cordial. I bolted as soon as humanly possible to take Ev to his grandmas so that I could go home. All I wanted to do was veg watching some football and napping for the rest of the day. Kyle had gone down to southern Ohio riding 4 wheelers, so by the time he got back into town around 7, I was napped and ready to party. Ok, that's a lie. I could have laid there all evening.... Oh wait, that's pretty much what we did. BORING, but it was nice.
Yesterday I was supermom. Well, not really. I got up and took Ev to daycare, then laid in bed with a headache until 11. By then I only had about 3 1/2 hours till the big kids got home, so I set out to get some stuff done. I cleaned my carpets because Ev's gonna be mobile soon. Let me just say, I knew they were bad, but I could have barfed when I dumped that first cycle of water out. I would have shampooed until the water came out clear, but I ran out of cleaner and that shit's kinda expensive! It looks really good though. Now if my pig children will just take their fucking shoes off and not eat/drink in the living room, we'll be good! Once it dried I moved all the furniture back in and rearranged things a little. I'm not sure if I like it, but Gavin does, so that's probably how it's going to stay for the time being. I finished up all the laundry and cleaned up the "boy" bathroom to round out my afternoon. The boy bathroom was disgusting. This is why I have my own bathroom. I'm having a jewelry party on Thursday so I figured I needed to get a head start on cleaning though because the boy bathroom is also the main bathroom in our house.
Kyle was back from his place by 6 and I made potato soup for dinner. It was sooooo YUMMY. I'm finally getting the hang of it, but damn, it's really easy to over/under cook those potatoes! Dave came over and we all hung out for the rest of the evening. Kyle and I have been plotting some mischief down at Tara's house and last night we finally got it. I don't have the pictures loaded onto my computer yet, so I'll post that either tonight or tomorrow. Needless to say, it was super funny.
I guess that's about it for now. I said goodbye to Kyle this morning. He's back on the boat for another 28 days :( What can I say about it though? I wish he was home all the time, but at his age, this job is an incredible opportunity for him. Besides, we're kind of getting into this weird relationship thingy that I'm not quite ready for. This time away should be exactly what I need to get my priorities in check......Or miss him alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Agree with you 100%. Most Ohio State fans are total douchebags. Seriously, it's like a law or something in the casino--you see a guy wearing Ohio State gear, and it's a 100% certainty that he will be the biggest douchebag at the table.
Post a Comment