Monday, June 28, 2010

This Boy Is Killing Me......

I know I said I wasn't gonna do it anymore, but I hung out with Josh all weekend.  What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment.....

He texted me Friday evening talking about how he had the worst day ever at work.  I took the bait, I was lonely and hadn't seen him since Monday night.  A few hours later I was over at his place hanging out with him and his roommates.  They're cool, so I figured it would be ok.  What I didn't figure is that he'd be smashed before I even got there.  As amusing as it was right then, I knew if we went out, there would be problems and there were.  I think the farthest we made it at the bar was hitting the restroom on the way in the door, neither of us had anything to drink and we ended up in an argument out at my car 15 minutes later.  Retarded.....  We spent the next few hours sitting outside of my house in the car talking about everything and figuring out what was wrong with the two of us.....  It's complicated.  Eventually he decided he was hungry and we went to Waffle House for some 2am goodness.

Saturday he apologized for being an ass and took me out to dinner and then we went to my sister's bar, just me and him and listened to the band for the rest of the evening.  It was kind of nice just being the two of us (mainly because it's NEVER just us) and I had a good time.  I did run into Kyle's dad there, but it was only a little bit weird.

Sunday we laid around all morning because it's just too hot to do anything in my house.  See, I don't have air conditioning.  They built a room onto my house and didn't upgrade the electrical panel, so everything is wired all stupid and I can't have central air put in until something is done about the electrical situation.  Since Jordan is the only electrician I know, it doesn't look like I'll be getting it fixed anytime soon.  I mean, the whole house has to be re-wired, and I certainly can't afford that.  I'm just going to buy a pool instead....  Yes, I have priorities...

I'm kinda excited for this week.  My mom and I are going to see Scorpions and Cinderella on Wednesday night and of course we have a nice long holiday weekend thrown in there (with MASS parties) so it should be a good time.  I just need to remember to get my camera back from Nicole!!

Have a great week peeps :)

7 comments:

Curious said...

i'm just glad i'm not the only retarded person on the planet who's a glutton for punishment; the same punishment.. over and over and over and over..
:/
no a/c is very, very bad news..

Tara said...

Oh it gets worse with another one weaseling his way back into the picture. I'll probably need to address that later in the week.....

The no a/c thing will be ok. It's supposed to cool off here for the next couple of weeks :)

Anonymous said...

I can't say anything about the man situation because, as you know, I live with a total dickhead. lol

No AC sucks. Ours doesn't work very well. It's one of those that you stick in the window. We're rednecks, what can I say.

Have fun at the concert!

Oh, this is Mejis and yes, I changed my name again and changed the title to my blog. It's all staying now though. At least now you know my real name is Tina. lol

Noelle Marie said...

ugh I KNOW all about that punishment...
we're in the same boat.
we cant help it.

Tara said...

Lol Miss Tina, you're cracking me up with all your changes :) I know they're not fun for you with all you're going through drama wise, but you're right, now I know your real name :) The concert just got canceled, so I'm ultra bummed....

Noelle, why do we do this to ourselves?

Noelle Marie said...

I have no idea, we're suckers, I think we just don't want to believe people are as lame as they really are, and get burned for being too nice, and hopeful that sometimes maybe this time will be different, and it never is. BUT as soon as you start to "know" its not, it gets different, if that makes ANY sense.

shit like this is always ass backwards, i hate it.

Tara said...

You're absolutely right Noelle, I'm trying so fucking hard to be with this stupid boy and it's so not even worth it....