Anyways, I just want you guys to know that Rock Band is killing me. The boys had their friend over last night and for 3 solid hours I had to hear Livin on a Prayer, Chop Suey (is that how you spell it?), Alive and something else that I have no idea what it was other than a bunch of screaming into the microphone..... Finally, after closing the hall door, my bedroom door and turning on music moderately loud, I was able to relax. How the hell Ev sleeps through all of this is beyond me. He only has trouble sleeping when there's no noise, you know, like at night when everyone else is sleeping.....
I previously mentioned that Kyle bought a house. His parents wanted to get rid of their rental property and offered it to him at a pretty good deal. He's been wanting to move out of their place (which he's never at, he's at my house) for awhile now, so it made sense. It's out in the "country". I put that in quotes because it's really not, by my standards, in the country, but for city folks it is. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure it's decent. I mean, what wouldn't be decent housing for a 20 year old? I have to take Gavin right past it tonight for soccer, so I'm going to stop in and check it out for a minute. He's spending his days over there doing little chores like changing out the electrical sockets and putting up blinds and all of that, which is good because he's been bored during the day since I went back to work.
Did I ever finish telling what he bought me for Christmas? I don't think I did. Of course I got the watch, then he took me out to lunch on the Monday after Christmas and gave me a gift card for a manicure at the local spa. He also got me the new Weezer cd, Raditude, and the newest version of Eminem's Relapse cd that has like 7 extra tracks on it. They both fucking rock.
This song, Can't Stop Partying is my favorite. I mean, who thinks to mix Weezer with Lil Wayne???? Awesome..
Obviously the video isn't for the song, but whoever put it together did a great job trying!!
As for the Eminem cd, well, I have mixed feelings for the Relapse cd. It's BY FAR the most disturbing piece of work Eminem has ever done. Words like, "I was born with a dick in my brain, fucked in the head....." it gets much worse from there. I bet his lawyer MAKES A FORTUNE off of him... Still, I love him. My favorite off of the original Relapse? My Mom....
and Same Song & Dance (not the actual video)
Especially how he calls out Lindsay Lohan & Britney Spears. Funny shit. Off the Refill Disc? My favorite is Forever (actual video)
The song Buffalo Bill makes me laugh too. But that's kind because I can't help but think "It puts the lotion on the skin, before it gets the hose again......" Silence of the Lambs, one of my all time favorites.
Speaking of suits made out of human skin, I could use one right about now. I'll skip some spaces, then explain.
Ok, you still with me? Lucky you. Maybe you're a medical professional, maybe you suffer from the same problem. I don't know. Kyle's paying for me to go to the doctor tomorrow because this shit has gotten out of hand. Evidence?
Pretty fucking sick isn't it? That's my arm. My whole body looks like this, well, not everywhere. I've always had icky skin. Normally in the winter it's contained to my arms and legs and is never this bad. Now it's all over my stomach and back too. It's a fucking mess and has reached the point where it's no longer itchy, but downright painful.
What it's not.....
Contagious, ringworm, or something fungal. Hundreds of dollars in prescription medications later I know this. It's an allergy. The problem is, no matter how much Benedryl or Zyrtec I take it's not clearing up, it's steadily getting worse. I have a prescription cortisone lotion that doesn't work anymore and you're not supposed to use for major outbreaks because prolonged use will discolor your skin. If I were to go tanning, it might help, but when the spots are like this, they don't tan, so I'm spotted like a cheetah.
Anyone know anything about all this?
Wow, I just totally blabbered about some dumb shit and it took me like 2 hours to do it because people keep sidetracking me......


3 comments:
steroids
steroids make everything better
well, steroids with vicodin and vodka, of course
I've seen worse...
But it's just soooo gross......
Post a Comment