Ok, call me batshit crazy. Go ahead, I'll wait...... Remember this post where I talked about my body issues and asked you about yours? Ok, maybe you newbies haven't made it back that far in my archive. I'll forgive you this time.....
This Halloween costume shit is really pissing me off. I've been 3 places already this week looking for the "perfect" costume. I can't find it. Time's running out. I said that I would just let K pick something out on Friday but I can't wait that long. There won't be anything left the day before Halloween. I went to two places today at lunch and only saw one costume that I even remotely liked. It was $50 and you had to buy all these extra accessories to complete the outfit. That's not gonna work......
So back to the first paragraph. Why can't I find something? Because I look like shit in everything I've tried on. I don't know what I'm complaining about, due to the fact I don't have any money I've probably lost another 10 pounds in the last month. I should be happy, I should look in the mirror and say hell yeah! I'm not. I'm thinking about all the days I could have been at the gym instead of being sick and broken over the last couple of months.
The weather isn't helping either. Anyone who's ever been to Ohio knows that this is the land of depression. Seriously, everyone's medicated here..... Very rarely are days sunny this time of year. It's depressing to get out of bed everyday to clouds and alot of the time, rain. It makes me wanna curl up under my blankets and not come out until May. My cure for this would be the blessed tanning bed.
You can spare me your thoughts about tanning. I may get all shriveled up and look like leatherface when I'm 50, but I've got severe skin allergies and it's the only thing clears them up completely. With my tanning place going out of business and taking my money with them, I haven't had the money to get another package somewhere else. Now, not only do I look at myself in the mirror and think I look fat, but I look like death as well. There's nothing like a good tan to hide all those minor skin imperfections, including the increasingly dark circles under my eyes due to the fact little E never sleeps. Right now I could just put on some old ragged clothes and go to the party as a bitch zombie. That's exactly how I feel, lol.
Anywho..... that's where I am right now. Depressed, broke and zombie like. Nice combination there. T & I are heading back to the costume store tonight. I'm leaving E at home so maybe I can actually try some more costumes on and get this shit figured out before I go as something queer like an Ohio State fan....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The sun doesn't shine until July in Ohio. At least that's how I remember it. lol
Good luck finding the costume.
Out here in the desert, we don't need tanning beds. I'm just sayin'.
Can't wait to hear (and see) what costume you finally decide on.
@Mejis-Yeah, maybe in Cleveland. Down here, by late May or June, we're good. I don't think the sun ever shines up there, lol!
@Mikey-I know, I know. Believe me, if I could be a desert dweller, I would in a heartbeat!
Post a Comment